KPSC Conduct recruitment on the behalf of Karnataka Govt by direct interview, only by competitive examination or both competitive examination and interview/ personality test.
Major functions of the KPSC are as following:
* The Karnataka Civil Services (General Recruitment)
* The Karnataka Civil Services (Recruitment to the Ministerial Post)
* The Karnataka Recruitment of Gazetted Probationers (Appointment by Competitive Examination)
* The Karnataka State Civil Services (Direct Recruitment by Selection)
* The Karnataka Public Works Engineering Department Services (Recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers Division-I by Competitive Examination)
* The Karnataka Education Department Services (Department of Public Instruction) (Recruitment)
* Karnataka Recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers- Division-I (Special )
Many other departmental and recruitment examinations are also conducted by the commission.
Candidates can download their written exam admit card / hall ticket for upcoming examination from the website of the KPSC.
Recently, Karnataka Public Service commission has uploaded the following hall tickets which candidates can download by providing required information:
KARNATAKA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
‘UDYOGA SOUDHA', BANGALORE – 560 001
PRO : 080-30574957
FAX No. 080-22266481
TELEGRAPHIC ADDRESS: ‘ KAR PSC’
E-MAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
WEB SITE: http://kpsc.kar.nic.in