General info about Exam Admit Card 2012:
SSC India conduct various examinations for the recruitment of suitable candidates for various vacancies in the central government departments / organizations. Staff Selection Commission was established for the recruitment and staffing of various jobs in government offices. SSC along with it's regional offices announce, conduct and recruit the staff / suitable candidates for Indian government offices across the country.
Staff Selection Commission of India has announced calendar of examination for 2012 and various examination will be conducted accordingly. Candidates who are interested in SSC jobs can apply from time to time as per advertisement announcement online or offline. Candidates can download their admit card / hall ticket from time to time in advance of their recruitment exams. List of examinations to be conducted by Staff Selection Commission are given below:
- SSC - Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Exam 2012 On 08th April
- Constable (GD) & Rifleman (GD) in CPO 2012 on 22th April
- SI in CPOs & Intelligence Officer in NCB Examination 2012 on 27th May
- Combined Graduate Level (Tier I) Examination 2012 on 01 & 08th July
- Stenographers Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2012 on 29th July
- Combined Graduate Level (Tier II) Examination 2012 on 15 & 16th September
- CHSL (10+2) for DEO, LDC Exam 2012 on 21 & 28th October
- Junior Translator (CSOLS)/ Junior Hindi Translator Examination 2012 on 18th November
- Multi Tasking Non Technical Satff Examination 2012 on 20 & 21th January - next year 
Official Website: http://ssc.nic.in/
Candidates should keep visiting the official website of SSC and their respective regional office to get updates about various vacancies, recruitment examination, admission certificates, exam results, selection etc.